Sober Partners has helped thousands of recovering addicts regain control over their lives, careers, bodies, minds, and souls using an integrated treatment approach. We are one of the reputed Newport Beach rehab facilities with holistic treatments and a high success rate.
What makes our rehab facility the best?
Rated as the best drug rehab in Orange County, we create customized recovery plans for each patient, guiding them towards sobriety with individual attention and personalized care. Our rehab facility offers highly effective medical detox and inpatient treatment programs in a state-of-the-art rehab facility with skilled and experienced clinical staff.
Our gender and age-specific programs are flexible and cater to the unique needs of each patient signing in our programs. More importantly, we accept most insurance plans and offer treatment at budget-friendly prices to make our addiction services accessible to all.
Importance of joining a detox facility
You may receive medical detox on an inpatient or outpatient basis. Joining an inpatient detox center can help you heal and recover in a stress-free, safe, and tranquil environment. Receiving detox from one of the detox facilities in Newport Beach may be pivotal if you suffer from a severe level of addiction disorder.
Besides, if you deal with dual diagnosis disorders or have relapsed in the past after rehab treatment, joining one of the Newport beach drug and alcohol rehab centers may be pivotal for safe and speedy recovery. Detox centers offer 24/7 medical care, manage your withdrawal symptoms with medications and counseling, and follow up detoxification with psychotherapies and group meetings. Receiving medical detox from one of the top-rated treatment centers in Newport Beach is your best bet at achieving a safe, speedy, and successful recovery.
Benefits of choosing an inpatient rehab program
Residential rehab refers to receiving addiction treatment and care in an enclosed, safe, and supportive environment for anywhere between 30 and 90 days. There are several benefits to receiving addiction treatment from residential rehabs, such as:
- You get to take a break from your everyday life and heal in a tranquil and stress-free space.
- You can heal and recover from addiction and co-occurring mental health issues with peer support and sober fellowship.
- Inpatient treatment promotes the highest level of care and can provide you with an immersive healing experience.
- Residential treatment presents the highest success rates and the lowest relapse percentage, as it equips you with critical coping skills for a drug-free life.
- You will have access to skilled medical staff throughout the day at an inpatient drug rehab in Newport Beach, CA. They will manage your withdrawal symptoms with medication-assisted treatments and psychotherapy programs.
With so many Newport Beach rehab facilities, Sober Partners is one of the top facilities for recovery from drug and alcohol addiction disorders. Our customized recovery blueprints ensure the safe and speedy recovery of our clients. We aim to equip clients with essential coping skills for a sober, healthy, and fulfilling life in the long term. Get in touch with us at 844-262-8701 to verify your insurance with us.
Newport Beach CA 92663