Sober Partners offers the best-quality Newport Beach drug detox treatment in a high-end facility with cutting-edge medications. With facilities in several locations, we offer unsurpassed addiction treatment and personalized care at budget-friendly prices.
What makes our Newport beach rehab facility the best addiction treatment center?
Our rehab in Newport Beach provides recovering addicts with a safe, supportive, and tranquil environment for healing and recovery. Here are a few qualities that make us the #1 rehab facility for addiction treatment:
- We have a dedicated, skilled, and experienced team of physicians, RNs, and therapists to offer medical care and support on an ongoing basis
- Our facility has the lowest staff-to-client ratio, allowing us to offer personalized care and support to each patient in recovery.
- With upscale amenities, comfortable accommodations, and gourmet meals, our rehab provides recovering addicts with an ideal environment for healing and recovery.
Why should you attend rehab for recovery?
The problem with most people battling addiction is that they think they can do it all by themselves. However, attempting to recover without professional help rarely yields fruitful outcomes. Quitting drugs or alcohol cold turkey may trigger an array of withdrawal symptoms, pain, and discomfort and cause you to relapse shortly after.
Attending a drug rehab in Orange County will help you heal and recover in stages, equip your body and mind with essential skills to manage triggers, and improve your chances of attaining sobriety. More importantly, staying in a safe and serene environment, far from the stressors of your everyday life, can allow you to assess your life, broaden your perspective on the world around you, and start making positive changes. The friendships you will develop with fellow recovering addicts at one of the detox facilities in Newport Beach can also go a long way in helping you stay sober long term.
How to make the most out of the rehab experience
Joining one of the treatment centers in Newport Beach may work to your benefit only if you show determination, positivity, and a good-spirited attitude. Here are a few tips to help you get the best value for your money during your rehab stay:
- Regardless of how badly you feel like quitting, hang in there. Results will come with enough perseverence and patientce.
- Work hard during your stay at a drug rehab in Newport Beach, CA, to achieve comprehensive recovery from your substance abuse disorder.
As soon as you graduate from your addiction treatment, do not assume that you are good to go on your own. You will still need some level of care and support to help you stay committed to sobriety in the long run. Attend 12-step meetings and sign up for ongoing care programs at one of the Newport beach drug and alcohol rehab centers to stay sober after rehab treatment.
Begin on a life-altering journey towards improved wellness and sober life by joining Sober Partners. Call 844-262-8701 to sign up for our Newport Beach drug detox program. We are a licensed rehab center with hundreds of success stories, the lowest relapse rates, an award-winning treatment approach, and modern amenities. Recovery is just a phone call away. Act today!
Newport Beach CA 92663